1. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so within 48 hours before the scheduled appointment. If you do not call to cancel, and just NCNS, you will be put into my "do not answer" list until the cancellation fee is paid. If you do not cancel or reschedule within 48 hours before the appointment, there will be a $100 cancellation fee applied, payable via credit card. If you cancel within 24 hrs, a cancellation fee of 80% of appointment fee will be due, payable via credit card invoice. If you NCNS/do not confirm appt day of, or cancel day of, the full amount of the appointment is due within 72 hrs. If I am on tour & you cancel within 48 hrs of appt, the full amount is due. The cancellation fee does not apply towards future appointments. I am a low volume provider, so if you have scheduled, I have turned down other appts to spend time with you and made necessary arrangements to accomodate your appointment. When you cancel, I am still responsible fo daycare costs, hotel costs, etc. Please be considerate of my time by rescheduling or cancelling with sufficient notice so I may attempt to fill the slot. I understand sometimes unforeseen circumstances arise that will result in same day cancellation, but please remember that I turned down other appts to schedule you and am still responsible for paying costs on my end that were required to secure your appt. DO NOT put "cancellation fee", "deposit", etc into the memo when paying on Cashapp or PP, plz leave the memo blank!!!
2. NO out-of-line questions or sexually explicit conversations, etc. They will be answered with an immediate termination of our conversation!!!
3.I do require verification and screening. If you are not willing to be screened, then please DO NOT contact me, as I will NOT see you. I screen for my safety, as well as your own. For out of town outcall appointments, I will ALWAYS require address verification (picture of DL showing address I will be coming to, or if at a hotel, screenshot of reservation showing room in your name). At times, I will require a deposit, especially if you are located outside of Madison. At times, a deposit is required for incall as well to ensure I am being compensated for the room.
4.I do not accept phone calls. Please e-mail or text only.
5. Please place donation in plain sight within the first five minutes. On the dresser or nightstand is fine, & the use of an envelope is completely up to you(if you do choose to use an envelope, it must be unsealed, thx).
6. There are certain hotels I will not visit, which include, but are not limited to, Red Roof Inn, Motel 6, Super 8, Rodeway Inn, Econolodge, Roadstar Inn, Microtel, Madison Plaza (formerly Howard Johnson), King's Inn, Capitol Motel, Quality Inn & Suites on Seybold Rd & America's Best Value Inn on 12/18. If I am visiting you in another city, no motels of any sort, and no low budget hotels. This is for both my safety, as well as yours.
7. I am not a "clock watcher", you will not see me watching our time together & you will receive your full amount of time you booked. I do not stay over the allotted time. If you'd like to see me for more than an hour, then plz plan accordingly and book for 90 min or 2 hrs. This is part-time for me, so I do have other obligations.
8. Introduce yourself when contacting me. An introduction with your name, whether seeking in or out, when, where you found my ad, and that you've read my site, goes a LONG way in showing me you are serious and not a time waster. Inquiries with "hi", "hello", "you available", etc, with no other context will be ignored.
Thank you ;)